Who We Are
101 Medical Centre is a patient-centered Family and Specialty Medicine Facility located at a prime and busy intersection in North Toronto. Established in 2014, we have grown to a team of experienced specialists working as a multidisciplinary team committed to the health and wellness of our patients, always striving for the most effective care and treatments. We offer services in a range of specialties including Walk-in Clinic, Family Medicine, Psychotherapy, Psychiatry, Weight Loss Program, Physiotherapy, Neurofeedback, Female Well-being, Massage Therapy, Chiropractic, Ayurveda, Osteopathy, Naturopathic Medicine and more.
Our Psychiatry services draw upon the strength of a multidisciplinary team providing comprehensive psychiatric assessments, consultations, and a variety of evidence-based treatment modalities. We work with adults and children dealing with Anxiety and Mood disorders, Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder, Adjustment and Personality issues, OCD, PTSD, and others.
As one of our psychiatrists, you will work both independently and collaboratively with experienced psychotherapists, social workers, primary care physicians, and other health providers, designing and monitoring personalized treatment plans for patients.
Perks of working at 101 Medical Centre:
- Focus on Patient Care
Our clinic is a multispecialty medical facility with an end-to-end support system and process in place that allows you to focus on your patients. Our support includes exposure to a wide range of patients, EMR (OSCAR), and full administrative support including billing, staffing, and supplies.
Our clinic is open from Monday to Saturday, you can choose your hours and walk-in shifts.
We offer a competitive income split, performance bonuses, and incentives towards CME credits. We are an established multispeciality clinic receiving continuous referrals and access to a wide range of patients.
- Collaborative Learning and Career Growth
You will work collaboratively with our multidisciplinary team of experienced specialists, primary care physicians, and health care providers. To support your growth we also offer opportunities to develop sub-specialty-based skills and clinical supervision from qualified supervisors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assess and screen patients by conducting psychiatric evaluations, including interviews, medical histories, physical exams, observations, and psychological testing.
- Collaborate with our psychological team in assessing and diagnosing mental health symptoms and their impact on a patient’s wellbeing.
- Work with our multidisciplinary team to offer comprehensive ADHD, Mental Health, and Psychoeducational assessments.
- Analyze data and results of assessments to diagnose patients.
- Prescribe medications according to diagnosis.
- Develop a treatment plan, measure progress against the plan, and make adjustments as needed.
- Coordinate and communicate with referring physicians, family doctors, and primary health care providers as needed.
What You Bring:
- Сertificate of registration and be in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (Foreign graduates candidates will also be considered and if needed, will review possibilities to provide supervision)
- Must hold an Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) physician billing number and a specialist designation in the Ministry’s Corporate Provider Database (CPDB)
- Are insured for physician liability under the Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Medical Degree, FRCPC, with specific training in mental health/psychiatry
If you are passionate to work with a multidisciplinary team, offering the highest standard of care, and have a patient-centered approach, come work with us.
To learn more about our mission, our team, and our services please explore our website.
We are excited to speak to you about this opportunity. If you are interested in joining our growing team of specialists, please apply here or alternately you can send your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com. Interested candidates who qualify will be contacted for an initial interview.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free, and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise, and we will work with you to meet your needs.