Who We Are
101 Medical Centre is a patient-centered Family and Specialty Medicine Facility located at a prime and busy intersection in North Toronto. Established in 2014, we have grown to a team of experienced specialists working as a multidisciplinary team committed to the health and wellness of our patients, always striving for the most effective care and treatments. We offer services in a range of specialties including Walk-in Clinic, Family Medicine, Psychotherapy, Psychiatry, Weight Loss Program, Physiotherapy, Neurofeedback, Female Well-being, Massage Therapy, Chiropractic, Ayurveda, Osteopathy, Naturopathic Medicine and more.
Our psychotherapy services draw upon the strength of a multidisciplinary team providing interdisciplinary and comprehensive psychotherapy assessments, consultations, and a variety of evidence-based treatment modalities. Our psychotherapists help work on moderate to severe cases including therapies focused on anger management, anxiety, depression, stress management, crisis intervention, behavioral analysis, emotional eating, weight management, body image, psychosomatic problems, insomnia, major life-changing transitions, OCD, parenting support, relationship problems, traumatic experiences (abuse, trauma, PTSD), self-esteem building, communication and social skills building, personal growth and more.
As one of our psychotherapists, you will work both independently and collaboratively with experienced psychiatrists, social workers, primary care physicians, and other health providers, designing and monitoring personalized treatment plans for patients.
Perks of working at 101 Medical Centre:
- Focus on Patient Care
Our clinic is a multispecialty medical facility with an end-to-end support system and process in place that allows you to focus on your patients. Our support includes exposure to a wide range of patients, EMR (OSCAR), and full administrative support including billing, staffing, and supplies.
Our clinic is open from Monday to Saturday, you can choose your hours and walk-in shifts.
We offer a competitive income split, performance bonuses, and incentives towards CME credits. We are an established multispeciality clinic receiving continuous referrals and access to a wide range of patients.
- Collaborative Learning and Career Growth
You will work collaboratively with our multidisciplinary team of experienced specialists, primary care physicians, and health care providers. To support your growth we also offer opportunities to develop sub-specialty-based skills and clinical supervision from qualified supervisors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performing assessments.
- Providing individual and group counselling for patients who require support for psychological issues.
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of specialists to design a holistic evidence-based treatment plan and incorporating clinical direction as needed.
- Monitoring the patient’s progress and modifying the treatment plan as needed
- Preparing detailed, high-quality assessment and treatment reports and clinical documentation.
- Timely communication with the administrative and management teams regarding internal clinic and patient needs.
What You Bring:
- Clinical experience working with adults with psychiatric disorders and mental health issues.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Counselling psychology or mental health-related field.
- Registered Social Worker (RSW) or Registered Psychotherapist (RP) or Family Physician with interest to provide psychotherapy.
- Experience providing psychotherapeutic assessments and structured psychotherapy treatment for individuals presenting with a wide range of mental health conditions.
- Experience with supporting clients with disabilities/injuries as a result of workplace or auto-related accidents including concussions and chronic pain
- Knowledge and experience with DBT, CBT, and mindfulness is an asset.
If you are passionate to work with a multidisciplinary team, offering the highest standard of care, and have a patient-centered approach, come work with us.
To learn more about our mission, our team, and our services please explore our website.
We are excited to speak to you about this opportunity. If you are interested in joining our growing team of specialists, please apply here or alternately you can send your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com. Interested candidates who qualify will be contacted for an initial interview.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free, and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise, and we will work with you to meet your needs.