OPTIFAST® is more than a diet plan. It is a lifestyle changing educational program that limits calorie intake while providing the support and expertise of healthcare professionals. Designed to help you learn to take control, set realistic goals, learn new habits, make healthy lifestyle changes, and lose weight to improve your health status.
Session 6 – Building Self-Confidence
Self-confidence is a strong predictor of long-term weight management.
The goals of this session are:
- Enhancing your self-confidence
- Identifying areas in which you feel able to cope effectively
- Identifying areas in which you are unable to cope effectively
- Understanding the factors that contribute to feeling unable to cope with certain situations
- Developing strategies for maintaining self-confidence where it is already high and ways to improve self-confidence in areas where it is low
- Ways to build self-confidence
Please register to join the session (required). Registered participants will receive an invitation to join via Zoom App.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts. If you don’t receive the Zoom invitation link on the day of the session please check your spam/junk mail.